All guides involved with Aspect Guiding are certified by the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides, ensuring the highest level of professionalism and dedication to your mountain experience. I also only employ people who are truly passionate about sharing their love for mountains with others.
cancelation & refund
- Booking a trip more than 30 days in advance requires a 50% deposit.
- The balance is then due 60 days prior to the trip.
- Booking less than 30 days in advance requires a 100% payment at the time of booking.
- If you cancel the trip more than 30 days before the start date, you will be refunded all but a $100 booking fee, and any incurred expenses.
- If I cancel at anytime for reasons other than conditions or bad weather, then you get your deposit back.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the start date, you will loose your deposit unless I can find equivalent work during the period or I can fill your seat. You will also loose the $100 booking fee. I recommend cancellation/trip insurance. Canadians. Americans.
Bottom line is I want to ski with you and will make every effort to do so.